19 Apr LinkedIn Local Saigon #4 EVENT ALERT – At the InterContinental Saigon
UPDATE: DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS EVENT IS NOW MOVED TO JUNE 17
An event with a charity cause! All profits from ticket sales go towards supporting KOTO – not-for-profit social enterprise that targets at-risk and disadvantaged youths.
As businesses begin to prepare how they operate in this COVID-era, the next official LinkedIn Local Saigon event #4 features a panel that represents Vietnam’s most influential industries to discuss and share about how they approach their target audience to develop awareness through to sales for their brands.
🎟 Strictly limited capacity at the InterContinental Saigon register your early bird tickets here – http://bit.ly/linkedinlocalsaigonevent
- 200,000 VND early bird
- 300,000 VND at the door (cash)
Each ticket includes:
- 1 drink (Beer / wine or non-alcohol soft drinks)
- Finger food / hors d’oeuvres
- Additional drinks at can be purchased at the event
Each panelist comes from a different industry background and will be using their industry knowledge to share their insights in developing their customer journey in order to develop awareness and eventually evoke an action towards a sale.
Featured panelist include:
- Winnie Lam – Chief Operating Officer at Colliers in Vietnam (Real Estate)
- Cedric Le Quellec – Co-Founder & CEO at OOOLAB (EduTech)
- Jason Choi – Country Manager at Cathay Pacific Vietnam (Travel)
MCing the event will be Andrew Tran from AT Digital, it’s going to be an awesome session and a great way to kick off the new lunar year!