23 Mar How to lead in times of crisis – Interview with Ralph Anania: Point of View Show ep 33
How do you develop leadership excellence and instill confidence in your team during this time of change from COVID or geo-political shifts?
My latest Point of View show interviews Ralph Anania, an executive and business coach and a successful entrepreneur who’s built 31 companies over a 35 year period, and has generated over $2BN in sales.
Our chat introduces how he began his journey as an executive coach and from there we began to talk about specific areas in leadership and resilience.
Key chapters in the interview:
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 2:55 – How did Ralph get into executive coaching in the first place
- 5:55 – Why having a business coach is important for stability and growth
- 7:01 – What makes a good leader?
- 7:41 – The difference between a leader vs a manager?
- 8:21 – Coaching leaders out of being a manager
- 10:07 – Has COVID-19 has it changed the way leadership is conducted?
- 11:16 – What leaders should be doing in COVID-19
- 12:20 – How businesses can prepare for a crisis situation
- 14:17 – Preparing your mental state for a crisis
- 15:35 – Getting your business ready to pivot in COVID-19
- 23:39 – Advice for leaders to build resilience in their teams
- 25:27 – Investing in your team for success
Watch the trailer
Watch the episode
Listen to the episode
Links for this episode:
What is Point of View (POV) Show?
The Point of View business Show highlights business professionals in Asia and around the world to get an understanding on what makes them effective, how they do it and advice to help you grow in Leadership, Branding, Marketing and Sales. Follow the journey and connect with me on LinkedIn.