Agito Campaign is a online campaign digital marketing course created today’s new norm.
In time for the upcoming holidays leading into 2022, this course is distilled through years of experience and refined across multiple industries
The online marketing course is designed for any small to medium businesses
looking to improve their digital marketing.
Join my FREE mini course today and let’s get prepared for your next marketing campaign!
Clearly and effectively define your campaign objectives
Gain the skill sets needed to develop your campaign objectives and logically apply design-based thinking
Ideate with solutions that aligns to your campaigns objectives
Lead your team or apply the principles to ideate for yourself whilst looking at all of the angles of your campaign
Prioritize your campaign – resources, tech and processes
Design your approach by identifying the resources you need (internal and external), objectively decide which ideas to implement and plan your go-to-market activities.
Challenge: A Vietnamese startup focused in outdoor media space was looking to increase revenue objectives.
Process: Using the principals in a workshop setting to define and align focus, ideate and prioritize solutions to solve their current challenge.
Delivered: Documented approach to improve their sales strategy, ideate the solution, and aligned team and resource direction.
When you enroll to this full marketing course you will have access to the six modules that will enable you to strategize your campaign with clear objectives, set up your resources to support you and clearly define your metrics of success.
- Defining your campaign objectives
- Make sure you and your teams are following the same direction
- Who do you currently have
- What are the key resources you are going to need and where to find them
- Think differently to unpack your campaign - customers, demographics, targets
- Why developing that key messaging for your campaign is important
- Effective techniques to lead your team or ideate yourself
- Come up with solutions that tie back to your objectives
- PPC (Pay Per Click) online advertising principals
- Effective ways to help you sort out the ideas that will work (time / resource / spend)
- Compile a list of ideas that can be deployed to optimize your campaign
- Make sure your metrics are on point
- Document your approach to enable others to help you activate and implement
Join the free mini-course which features business experts from around the world sharing their keys to help you plan and execute your next marketing campaign.